Do you want to do great work and have a good time while you’re at it? Are you passionate about working within integrated teams where strategists, designers, developers, and businesses collaborate to solve people's everyday problems? Then come and join us!
Nansen specializes in building digital platforms, tools, and services that support a business's entire customer journey. Our offering comprises strategy, design, content, analytics, and the development and management of digital products and services. With the best people in the industry, we deliver market-leading and business-critical digital services and products.
Part project manager, part product manager, at Nansen, as an Engagement Manager you will be responsible for leading the delivery of multiple projects and you will operate as the primary point of contact for clients. You will ensure successful delivery across the project lifecycle from planning through to implementation, and ultimately to launch.
You are responsible for identifying, documenting, and managing the client’s goals, expectations, and requirements based on your ability to integrate usability research, field studies, team ideas, and client feedback. The buck stops with you for decision making and prioritization of your backlogs. You will work with technology, product, marketing, design, and engineering leaders to convert the product/project vision into a well-managed development roadmap with a set release cycle and deliverables.
You will assess the clients’ needs, identify customer requirements, and develop cohesive projects and roadmaps that improve the performance of a business through digital products and services. You will ensure that the work we produce meets our high standards and the evolving needs of the client.
You will build positive, long-term client relationships and engage at a variety of levels within a client's organization, offering advice and assistance in areas such as project/program management, communication of creative concepts, release management, test management, team leadership, problem solving, and agile engineering. You are a confident, organized communicator who is comfortable working with different teams at various levels of a complex business environment under deadline pressures.
You will work across the following areas
- Lead cross functional teams to create and deliver innovative products/projects
- Manage the product/project lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical execution
- Prioritize requirements, features, and/or user stories
- Define, plan, and prioritize product backlogs to meet project goals
- Lead the product/project business requirements and UX design process based on an intimate knowledge of the customer and appropriate technology solutions
- Prioritize and assign tasks to internal and external team members
- Plan and schedule team resources using out project management software
- Create and execute project plans
- Plan and identify resource needs throughout the project
- Effectively apply methodology and enforce project standards
- Prepare for engagement reviews and using appropriate quality assurance procedures
- Establish the product’s goals and reviewing success metrics to achieve defined KPIs
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly or monthly basis
- Manage client and project budget(s)
- Analyze project profitability, revenue, billing rates, and utilization
- Approve team members' time reports in a conscientious and timely manner
- Facilitate/hold regular team and client meetings
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Understand how to communicate difficult or sensitive information tactfully
- Serve as the primary point of contact for multiple client engagements and assist Nansen leadership with growing the account relationship
- Identify "upsell" opportunities as they relate to a specific project
- Assist with proposal efforts including completing project scoping and writing SOWs
- Always act as a representative of Nansen, communicating our values and capabilities
- Identify opportunities and drive product strategy, roadmap, and features
- Enable analytics-driven decision making to evolve products and usage
- Effectively manage changing client needs and requirements throughout the engagement
- Review deliverables prepared by team before delivery to the client
- Brainstorm and negotiate effectively with various stakeholders to continuously define feature priority
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience delivering website (CMS/WCM), mobile app, e-commerce, connected devices or other digital customer experience development as Product Owner, Product Manager, or Project Manager
- Ability to gather and document user stories, business, and technical requirements
- Experience managing custom SDLC projects and experience managing external projects in a consulting environment
- Strong organization skills, great time management skills, and attention to detail are critical
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with great leadership skills and the ability to work on multiple (sometimes competing) priorities.
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn
- Knowledge of good business practices and a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to anticipate client and stakeholder needs and plans accordingly
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is desired
- Experience coordinating the efforts of a scrum or project team(s) within a DAD (Disciplined Agile Development) cross functional team (stakeholders, designers, developers and analytics)
- Working knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and SEO tactics
- Experience working on both the business and technology sides of digital projects
- Familiar with Episerver or comprable CMS platforms
What you’ll get from Nansen
- 25 days paid vacation + 13 company holidays
- Company paid health, vision, and dental insurance
- Company paid phone
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Commuter (Public Transit and Parking) Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Daily breakfast, drinks, and snacks
- Open office environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Exposure to product innovation in a growing organization
- A laid back office and (very) casual dress code
If interested, please contact email@example.com. You must already be qualified to work in the USA in order to be considered for this position.
We look forward to working with you.
No recruiters and no phone calls please!